DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Polarpro Case for Mavic

Personally I hate all the generic camera type cases they are marketing for the Mavic . For the $$$ one like this offers much more solid protection and is custom fit .
Hardshell EVA Internal Backpack Waterproof case bag fr DJI Mavic Pro Drone GK | eBay

I found this pistol case at Academy Sports on sale for $29 this past week and the insert out of the first case lifts out and fits in the hard case perfectly . Two cases for $50 that I can use according to my needs .
Flambeau Heavy-Duty 2-Handgun Case | Academy

Personally I hate all the generic camera type cases they are marketing for the Mavic . For the $$$ one like this offers much more solid protection and is custom fit .

I found this pistol case at Academy Sports on sale for $29 this past week and the insert out of the first case lifts out and fits in the hard case perfectly . Two cases for $50 that I can use according to my needs .
Flambeau Heavy-Duty 2-Handgun Case | Academy

Actually our case is custom molded for the Mavic, 2 Batteries, and the remote.
Its not a generic case.
PolarPro - Case for DJI Mavic Drone - Black

The great news is that there are many cases to choose from, so you can pick the one that suits your needs the best :)
-Jeff from PolarPro

Reactions: Bunny Too
Actually our case is custom molded for the Mavic, 2 Batteries, and the remote.
Its not a generic case.
PolarPro - Case for DJI Mavic Drone - Black

The great news is that there are many cases to choose from, so you can pick the one that suits your needs the best :)
-Jeff from PolarPro
I think it is a nice looking case and holds all that you need for a short outing, great price too.
Regards,
-d.

Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!

Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!
Instead of rubberbands i'd use some gel superglue and some velcro straps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr