DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product Release: Air 2 Wet Suits - FLY in the Pouring Rain !

Are we sure that the motors do not have problems with the rain????

If your able to go to the website phantomrain.org you will see we have posted numerous videos of how the Aluminum Brush-less motors negotiate the rain , as these same type of motors
are used in some submersibles and used thought out the Mavic Series Drones and Most Phantoms.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain.

Can't wait until it gets here. I'm beside myself, literally.

It's been gloomy all day, sprinkle here and there, but not worth flying unless I was suited up.

Some really cool shadows being cast, and high contrast cloud cover.

Many opportunities missed. That won't be happening soon though.

I have 3 batteries for my MAVIC Air 2...do I need 3 wetsuits, one for each battery? What’s the additional cost?

The Wetsuit comes with 3 battery covers, one for each of your batteries.

I have 3 batteries for my MAVIC Air 2...do I need 3 wetsuits, one for each battery? What’s the additional cost?

The forum package comes with 3 separate battery covers / 3 power button seals so u only need the one Wet Suit .

email me at phantomwetsuits @gmail.com and I will send u out the invoice thank u .

Looks like Poison Ivy is prepared for a hurricane!!!

• Love
Reactions: itsneedtokno
Everyone, this is Poison Ivy...

Poison Ivy, this is everyone.

Absolutely in loveView attachment 108989View attachment 108990

Thanks for high- lighting the Rescue Jackets , these our amazing photos . WOW no wonder you want to start your Extreme weather photography classes.
Over time will be seeing a lot of Posts about the Water Dragon taking peoples Drones down to the Depths of no return, you wont be one of them. ;)

• Love

Confidence gained with baby steps.
I feel some amazing storm pictures coming. ;)

20200802_080437.jpg

So the forecast has the EYE OF THE STORM coming overhead around 2am tomorrow morning.

All three batteries are charged, car inverter is ready, here we gooo!

I know what you all are thinking... What's he gonna get at 2am? In the middle of a tropical storm / hurricane?

Oh just you wait.

*Fingers crossed*

View attachment 109483

So the forecast has the EYE OF THE STORM coming overhead around 2am tomorrow morning.

All three batteries are charged, car inverter is ready, here we gooo!

I know what you all are thinking... What's he gonna get at 2am? In the middle of a tropical storm / hurricane?

Oh just you wait.

*Fingers crossed*

2:Am your going for the lightning clouds, let the adventure begin. , We have Cloud shelf's forming now. .

2:Am your going for the lightning clouds, let the adventure begin. , We have Cloud shelf's forming now. .
So that storm was a dud... For me anyway. ?

I got some other amazing stuff though. Check it out in Photos and Videos!

As always, more coming soon!

Hopefully tonight! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones