Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New props release

SouthernComfort

Reactions
ab293f46ee8f5481e4bf6e4f9abd6b0b.jpg

Get your orders in!

Yup Mr Salty I agree with you , preordered mine from a vendor here
and were 10 bucks cheaper . And if what he posted as to when he would get them I should have mine by the end of the month .
We shall see :)

Reactions: Mr. Salty
The new Platinum Low-Noise Quick Release Props are $10/pair (2 pairs needed for full set) + shipping. The OP's link looks to be a third party and non DJI OEM, you should not be paying more for non-DJI.

DJI estimates that they should have these new props shipping between now and the end of the month. We'll be sure to post when they are in stock here at Advexure, for the time being they can be pre-ordered.

Now if they could make Titanium or Stainless steel Rotor's I'm on board .!
I've been going through Blade lately like a fat kid in a candy store
yes I get it mavic Pro is so easy to fly Very forgiving,stable,...... Bah bah bah
It's not the "Flying" part.
That I've got a handle on ...It's the" Landing" part that painful
I do use the RTH button almost every time then the last few feet cancel out and Crash soft or Hard landing
Just Painful

Bottom Line : I beat my mavic like a Red headed stepchild that owes me money

The new Platinum Low-Noise Quick Release Props are $10/pair (2 pairs needed for full set) + shipping. The OP's link looks to be a third party and non DJI OEM, you should not be paying more for non-DJI.

DJI estimates that they should have these new props shipping between now and the end of the month. We'll be sure to post when they are in stock here at Advexure, for the time being they can be pre-ordered.
About how much does shipping run on two pairs of these props?

About how much does shipping run on two pairs of these props?

Should be just a few bucks to you in Iowa. Can be calculated directly on Advexure.com or PM/call if we can be of any assistance.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
I'll just order from DJI when they are available. My Mavic flies fine with the original props. It will be interesting to see how quiet the props are in person.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Why are people getting so excited about what is potentially only a 2-3db difference in noise and even then only takeoff and landing RPMs?!

Who said "I'm so excited"???

It's $1 more than the original props. Why not?

Last edited:
Why are people getting so excited about what is potentially only a 2-3db difference in noise and even then only takeoff and landing RPMs?!

Well 3 db would be half as loud plus they just look cool .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew