DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New windy city Mavic owner taking to the sky!

Yelobird

Reactions
New Windy City Chicago Mavic owner checking in to say Why did I wait so long...... What an amazing technology and experience. For Many years my primary hobby (addiction) was Pinball machine collecting, restoration, and playing till my wife demanded I get out of the basement! So the sky was the new limit! Still hooked forever on the pinball but the Mavic has shown me new heights (and sun)! I look forward to learning. First flight after MANY hours of stalking the forum and videos. No issues and sloooowly inching away from the house.....

photo.JPG Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 8.30.49 PM.png

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Welcome, Yelobird
The Windy City is one of my favorite cities in the US. I lived there for half a year and have relatives there. I would love to explore some places there with the Mavic, especially at the lakefront.
Enjoy!

Welcome, Yelobird
The Windy City is one of my favorite cities in the US. I lived there for half a year and have relatives there. I would love to explore some places there with the Mavic, especially at the lakefront.
Enjoy!
Yep, that is the Long term plan. For now I am inching my way from the yard, to a field, to a distance journey, Then maybe I can start to terrorize the lake front. Lol. Planing a trip to MI this weekend to photobomb the blueberry fields while my kids pick dessert from bushes.

Reactions: Gotcha
New Windy City Chicago Mavic owner checking in to say Why did I wait so long...... What an amazing technology and experience. For Many years my primary hobby (addiction) was Pinball machine collecting, restoration, and playing till my wife demanded I get out of the basement! So the sky was the new limit! Still hooked forever on the pinball but the Mavic has shown me new heights (and sun)! I look forward to learning. First flight after MANY hours of stalking the forum and videos. No issues and sloooowly inching away from the house.....

View attachment 18237 View attachment 18236
Howdy from Wyoming Yelobird, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998