DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Boise

I’m a Mavic Air 2 novice pilot. Got the fly more combo and refresh. I’m flying around Boise Idaho and have endless beautiful scenery to video. I’ve noticed that the information available on this forum is a huge help for me. I appreciate all the knowledge you experienced pilots pass on. Thanks very much.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

I’m a Mavic Air 2 novice pilot. Got the fly more combo and refresh. I’m flying around Boise Idaho and have endless beautiful scenery to video. I’ve noticed that the information available on this forum is a huge help for me. I appreciate all the knowledge you experienced pilots pass on. Thanks very much.
CHEERS FROM THE UK ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Bhawk Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Air 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Welcome to the forum! :)

I too am a newbie but I wish you welcome. I find this forum akin only second to my Bible. Lol. Great group, great help and super experienced helpers. Fly safe. Godspeed

I’m in Boise too! I just traded in my MM for a MA2. I’d love to share tips and tricks if you’re interested.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78