DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Derby, England.

ben_g40

Reactions
Hi all,

I've just purchased my first drone, a Mavic Air.

Had a quick flight earlier but didn't venture too far with it as the wind was pretty strong.

Overall, very happy so far and can't wait to get out and to start using it properly!

Look forward to learning from all you guys and gals.

Ben

Hi all,

Had a quick flight earlier but didn't venture too far with it as the wind was pretty strong.

Overall, very happy so far and can't wait to get out and to start using it properly!

Ben
Howdy from Wyoming @ben_g40 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi all,

Ben
Hi, how's it going, are you still flying? If you fancy a trip out sometime it'd be cool to hear back from you. I have a Mavic Pro Platinum, only flown it about 3 or 4 times at the mo. I'm waiting for my goggles to arrive this week. Wouldn't mind a trip up Dovedale if you're interested. Cheers Steve

Hi, how's it going, are you still flying? If you fancy a trip out sometime it'd be cool to hear back from you. I have a Mavic Pro Platinum, only flown it about 3 or 4 times at the mo. I'm waiting for my goggles to arrive this week. Wouldn't mind a trip up Dovedale if you're interested. Cheers Steve
He hadn't been on since July so don't hold ya breath for him to answer .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato