DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Germany

Frankfurter

Reactions
Hello everybody,
this forum is absolutely fascinating: truckloads of cases/mishaps to learn from and many helpful very expierienced members!
I hope that I will learn fast enough in order to avoid the necessity to ask for help with my Mavic Air ...
Happy landings and regards from the Hessische Bergstrasse (Germany, a little south of Frankfurt)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Thank you and Good morning!
Hope you could keep your feet dry during the last days ...
it has been a struggle in this part of Wales plenty of water that's for sure

@dirkclod: The site has already been helpful for me, e.g. before reading several threads I had no idea about all the log-files. And trust me, I will search intensively before asking stupid questions!
@ald man Mavic: Easy to believe that! We had quite a struggle with the storm in our area: hundreds of trees didn't make it ...

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down on the linked page.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down on the linked page.
Thank you for the hint with the manual! I bet, it is „deeper“ than the version in German.
The animal in the pic of your profile is pretty impressive! Do they live in your neighborhood?

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Already like your enthusiasm to learn. And, your wording. that you find this site fascinating, and learning from others and their mishaps. One good way to keep your Bird flying, and not in repair. Just curious what made you check out this particular forum? I like welcoming new pilots from other country's. As, you know this is a international forum. And we can learn from one another. Please check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips as well. I like listening to my MP's propellers sing to me while its flying.
Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Already like your enthusiasm to learn. And, your wording. that you find this site fascinating, and learning from others and their mishaps.
Fly safe and have fun.
Good morning SpitFire,
I think, the desire to learn is crucial when you start “playing“ with something that has the potential to cause serious damage or injuries.
I bought the MA because I wanted to take nice pics and videos during a Safari in South Africa, trained a couple hours and immediately realized that it takes a lot more than just knowing the function of the two little sticks on the RC ...

Consequently, I spent more time reading and learning about the complexity of this „toy“ than flying it. Without any mishaps so far ?

What I like about this forum is friendly and professional way of discussing the topics and helping. Apparently, the Mods and experienced Members are doing a great job, THANK YOU!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everybody,
this forum is absolutely fascinating: truckloads of cases/mishaps to learn from and many helpful very expierienced members!
I hope that I will learn fast enough in order to avoid the necessity to ask for help with my Mavic Air ...
Happy landings and regards from the Hessische Bergstrasse (Germany, a little south of Frankfurt)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54