DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Minnesota, USA

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!
LOL, you must know the area... heres this morning on the lake I'm on...the water was so calm the clouds reflected and screwd the my mind.

Attachments

• sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
LOL, you must know the area... heres this morning on the lake I'm on...the water was so calm the clouds reflected and screwd the my mind.
Stunning! What drone do you fly?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm a newbie to all of this from Minnesota, Lots to learn. I've flown it a few times but not comfortable yet. I'm flying a Mavic 2 Pro
Welcome to the DJI forum. I bought a Mavic 2 Pro more than two years ago and I’ll say walk before to run. Read the manual cover to cover, practice flying w/o take photos or video. I live in the NW suburbs of Minneapolis and fly for recreation. Being fully retired, I will not take on any activities where someone else dictates a schedule. Enjoy your new ‘toy’.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan