DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SquareCircle005

Reactions
Hi, I am new to the Mavic series (purchased one just a few days ago) it is pre owned and is my very first drone. I am having issues with the video feed on the GO4 app. The videos on the SD card are fine but the videos cached on the phone are not just low-res (which would be normal but just near invisible/unusable. Would that be a setting issue or is something else going on?

I get all the telemetry info just fine and remote shows video signal is strong (I have not flown more that a few hundred feet from RC so far).

The feed on the screen is just AWFUL (screenshots attached). The pictures appear to be fine but the cached videos are just as bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190315-013654.png
    Screenshot_20190315-013654.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20190315-013713.png
    Screenshot_20190315-013713.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
Hi, I am new to the Mavic series (purchased one just a few days ago) it is pre owned and is my very first drone. I am having issues with the video feed on the GO4 app. The videos on the SD card are fine but the videos cached on the phone are not just low-res (which would be normal but just near invisible/unusable. Would that be a setting issue or is something else going on?

I get all the telemetry info just fine and remote shows video signal is strong (I have not flown more that a few hundred feet from RC so far).

The feed on the screen is just AWFUL (screenshots attached). The pictures appear to be fine but the cached videos are just as bad.

What device are you using? Its something to do with your video feed or how its being processed by your device. Delete DJI GO 4 and reinstall it.

I am currently using a Nokia 7 Plus. I have tried reinstalling the app but no luck, I connected it to an iPhone X with same results. I am really scratching my head here.

The SD card files are fine. It is just the cached ones on the phone.

Anything else I might need to look into? I really appreciate the help.

Try flying in a different location. I had this happen to me yesterday in a particular location--the feed to the phone was so choppy it was unusable.

Try flying in a different location. I had this happen to me yesterday in a particular location--the feed to the phone was so choppy it was unusable.
Thank you. I will try and take it out to a completely open field tomorrow to try once more and will let you know if there is any improvement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS