DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie in Ireland

Bolo_Spoko_Kolo

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots,

Just bought my Mavic today and had two flights, next buy is more batteries! as want to spend more time playing with my new toy.
Plans for tomorrow (If no rain of course) go to the lake and test range and buy second battery.

Hope to find plenty of help here and get some advice and with time to help others with their issues.
Issue number One: My micro SD Card was jammed and that's how I have found this forum, solution tweezers.

Safe and Happy Hovering to All.

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello Mavic Pilots,

Just bought my Mavic today and had two flights, next buy is more batteries! as want to spend more time playing with my new toy.
Plans for tomorrow (If no rain of course) go to the lake and test range and buy second battery.

Hope to find plenty of help here and get some advice and with time to help others with their issues.
Issue number One: My micro SD Card was jammed and that's how I have found this forum, solution tweezers.

Safe and Happy Hovering to All.
Howdy from Wyoming Bolo_Spoko_Kolo, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998