DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Next Step

AirScooter

Reactions
The ESC board in my basket case MP was diagnosed with a toasted ESC and after trying to find the parts, I finally broke down and bought a new board.
The old board is out and the new board is sitting on my desk for installation tonight.
During the removal, I read a "Thread" describing the removal of the MP's onboard SD Card. I frankly didn't think there would be anything on mine, but I went ahead and remove it from the old board and sure enough it is loaded with Flight .DAT files from all the way back to 2014. Can't imagine the dates are correct given that the drone is a 2018 but that's how they read in my computer.
So here's my question and go compassionately slowly please, as computer literacy is not my strong point. In fact after 70 odd years I am still at a lost to state what my "strong point" actually is.
The flight .DAT files are in my computer on a 8 mb "Industrial" Micro sd card. I don't think I can use Assistant 2 to read them because the drone is in pieces and therefore cannot be connected. To the best of my knowledge Assistant 2 needs a drone to work. How do I go about reading these files from my SD drive without the interface of Assistant 2.
Thanks
AS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998