DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ Disable for Mini 2

you are right, thanks for pointing out. I'm very supportive of self regulation rather than corporate 3rd party regulation.
Corporations are taking over the jobs the government used to do or are still supposed to be doing.

There's no world anymore, it is just corporations.

Corporate morality is an oxymoron in my book.

I think self government is the term you're looking for?

Hello dear colleagues,
yes there is possibility to downgrade the FW without using official Assistant 2 app. It works on my Mini 2, I've managed to downgrade it to 1.03 and then to intall NFZ, activate FCC and disable Drone ID.
Please send me PM for more info.
Does it work on mini 1 also? And did you mean to say disable nfz and aeroscope?

I didn't tried it on Mini 1, so I can confirm that it works on Mini 2 and that there is the same possibility for Mini 1.
Disabling DroneID means that Aeroscope will not be able to to read any information from drone or RC.

Also looking for a way to, even temporarily, disable the NFZ... I am a teacher and the school board asked me to make some aerial pictures from the buildings for a new brochure. But the school is in a NFZ zone. There is an airport at 5 miles distance from the school but I only want to ascend to about 25-30 meter and I don't think any plane will fly that low at a location that is 5 miles away from the airfield. Not for taking off and not for landing.
I've sent a PM to sanny for more info on how he did it, but no response from him yet...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007