DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nik Collection and MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Pro Chip

CJG

Reactions
Hi Guy's,

Random question: Does the Nik Collection 4 work with Lightroom Classic running on a new M1 Pro chip MacBook Pro?

I can't seem to find a reliable answer. It seems Ok with Photoshop, but I can't find anything about Lightroom Classic.

Cheers,

CJG

Hi Guy's,

Random question: Does the Nik Collection 4 work with Lightroom Classic running on a new M1 Pro chip MacBook Pro?

I can't seem to find a reliable answer. It seems Ok with Photoshop, but I can't find anything about Lightroom Classic.

Cheers,

CJG
I cannot tell you for sure, but I have had Photoshop, Lightroom, and NIK software for many years. I began NIK software from the original owner in Germany, then had to re-purchase when they were taken over by existing owner, DxO.

In any case, whenever I upgrade Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, the NIK software is still there. I would imagine that if you use it with Photoshop you can also open the image in Lightroom, and vice versa. Have you tried to do that? I have the complete NIK suite including Dfine 2,Viveza 2,HDR Efex 2, Color Efex, Analog Efex,Silver Efex, and Sharpener. I use them all the time along with Photoshop. I rarely use Lightroom except for LRTimelapse.

Dale
Miami

. Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.10.24 PM.png).

Thanks for this @Dale D, much appreciated. I haven’t got my new MacBook 16 yet: waiting on delivery.

Do you use Perspective Efex? I haven’t been able to try it yet, but can it correct curved horizons? It might be the fix for the perennial Mini 2 9-image-panorama-curved horizon problem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet