DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NJ Drone User Group

I just requested to join the group trough NjDug.org

Under the name SlavicSoul ?? If so, I didn't get your application yet ??

Hope you guys are still active!

VERY much active - we meet every weekend (weather and TSRs permitting) _ even when it snows or is close to freezing. Just go to our website and click on 'Events'..

Flying my Spark.jpeg

[ a Spark and a P4 Pro - taken from a Mavic Pro ]

VERY much active - we meet every weekend (weather and TSRs permitting) _ even when it snows or is close to freezing. Just go to our website and click on 'Events'..

Flying my Spark.jpeg

Flying my Spark.jpeg

I joined under my real name, and you already approved me, thanks! Also I already RSVP a meet up on Sunday, Feb 18, but I can't make it before 2-3pm. Is that ok?

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having fun with you guys!

Reactions: Nickalf.....
Hey all,

New Mavic owner, new forum member here. Just submitted my app for NJDUG. Looking forward to meeting and flying with others.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nickalf.....
Sorry it's been so long since my last post here, though we have been flying between POTUS's TFRs and rain most weekends (as you can always see on our Meetup pages) - Come join us.

This weekend we've got a double mid-NJ (Tpk exit 7) at our newly found farms: Old York Farm & Cream Ridge
highres_473742503.jpeg

highres_473565685.jpeg

Check our other events: NJ Drone User Group

Last edited:
Just had a couple of eMails asking why we're flying so far south - It's because the President owns a golf course in north NJ and when he's there (most weekends the past two months) it blocks us flying from Delaware water gap, Upstate NY, Brooklyn down to Trenton - So, unless you don't care and want to break the law (yes, it's against the law - not just FAA regs), no one is allowed to fly model aircraft in northern NJ during that time. I setup the farm locations above to avoid that...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters