DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No HDR and Pano option on Mavic Air

Powerkerk

Reactions
I have the Mavic Air for some days now. Before flying I updated all software. Software of my iPhone as well as the DJI Go app and the Mavic Air.

Whatever I do, I do not get the option to make photos in HDR or any Pano. See screenshot.

Tips are welcome.

Yesterday I took a 360 Pano and afterwards HDR and Pano modes disappeared. Restarting the aircraft brought all the photo options back. I am on the latest firmware.

This happened to me to with a brand new Mavic Air. I thought the drone had gone through a firmware update through the controller, but apparently that didn't take.
I brought the firmware up to v01.00.0200 using DJI Assistant, and afterwards I got Pano & HDR.

Reactions: Verizondrone28
Not sure if this will help those with the aforementioned issue. If you have you storage location set to SD card make sure have a card installed. I didn't the other day and it wouldn't let me take any HDR or pano photos. I also realized that the drone had to be in the air to take those types of photos? I could be wrong on both accounts but I was having the same issues initially then changed the storage location to sd card and put one in the air and took off and wallah. I could take HDR and pano photos. I'm new to this so maybe non of this will help. Insta #Hegodrone. Follow me.

Reactions: 15Plus3Charlie_DOL
Yesterday I took a pano shot when I downloaded it to my computer it was all nicely put together as one picture, but now thats not happening. how to I get the shots to automatically stitch together???

Not sure if this will help those with the aforementioned issue. If you have you storage location set to SD card make sure have a card installed. I didn't the other day and it wouldn't let me take any HDR or pano photos. I also realized that the drone had to be in the air to take those types of photos? I could be wrong on both accounts but I was having the same issues initially then changed the storage location to sd card and put one in the air and took off and wallah. I could take HDR and pano photos. I'm new to this so maybe non of this will help. Insta #Hegodrone. Follow me.
Totally legit advice. I’m new to DJI drones, and moderately computer smart and had a hard time trying to figure this out. After formatting the SD card I’m actually able to use all my shooting modes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78