DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Light Indicators on Battery

TylerK

Reactions
So I've had the Mavic 2 Pro for a while, but didn't fly it during the winter so the batteries just laid around. Went to charge them yesterday since I'm going on a trip soon and two charged fine, but the other didn't show any indication of getting or having power. The two that worked were one that was in the drone and the other just sitting in the backpack along with the one that doesn't work. I've tried different outlets, different ports on the charging dock, tried charging it directly from the charger. When plugged into the dock though, the light on the dock is like an orange red, couldn't find anything about the lights online, but obviously red isn't good. Anyone have any ideas? This isn't urgent since I luckily have two other batteries, but just curious why it seems like DEAD dead. Oh, I also tried contacting DJI and sent them a pic of the back of the battery with the SN and everything and all I got back was that it's out of warranty so they can't do anything, not really a help but whatever lol.

Try plugging each one on to the OEM 1 to 1 charger, if you have one. Leave it on there for up to an hour. Sometimes it takes a while to wakt them up.

If after an hour, no lights come on, they might be toast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007