DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No shooting photos

javieloski

Reactions
Hello, I had my Mavic Pro since 2 years and always have worked perfectly, but half a year ago it started having problems with shooting (I never crashed it), I had to press a lot of times or wait after 15 minutes flying to be able to shoot photos, but now it doesn't do anything, it can just take panoramas if I press the phone button of photo. The button on the controller doesn't do anything, even it doesn't make sound when you press it, and button on DJI Go app is the same, it becomes different when I press it (like when you push to take a shot), but doesn't do anything. For shooting videos all works good. I tried in Litchi App to shoot photos, and button of the controller still doesn't work, but pressing the one in the app it makes photos.

Any idea of why this happens? I'm running the latest firmware in drone, Android 9 and 8 but also tried with older Android versions and nothing. I also restarted the drone through DJI Assistant, and keeps the same error.

Thanks

Reactions: mereflyer
anyway that's also something i noticed happening on my MAVIC 2 lately

and also i have the latest firmwares.

this tend to happen a lot when the drone is a bit far (at the edge of the signal reception)

But that's not the sole explanation though because last time i brought it back just near me when this issues occured again, and having the drone back in my close vicinity didn't help : it just would not take photos until i land and restart the craft.

Good thing that does not happen too often but when it does you can miss great photos ops (sunset time for me)

anyway that's also something i noticed happening on my MAVIC 2 lately

and also i have the latest firmwares.

this tend to happen a lot when the drone is a bit far (at the edge of the signal reception)

But that's not the sole explanation though because last time i brought it back just near me when this issues occured again, and having the drone back in my close vicinity didn't help : it just would not take photos until i land and restart the craft.

Good thing that does not happen too often but when it does you can miss great photos ops (sunset time for me)

Yes, kind of that, and in my case just get worse and worse

Yes, tried and keeps the same. Maybe it can the the remote controller, cause I just tried connecting the Mavic via WiFi, and it takes shots. I used a special kind of liquid to make the bottom work again in the controller, but keeps without taking shots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69