DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern Ireland Spark-Mavic Air pilot

David2111

Reactions
My wife insisted on buying me a drone for by birthday last October. I found out what she had done just before it arrived. She had bought a Phantom 4. I said Whooooa, that's too big, so it was sent back.

Plan B was a Spark, I ride a motorcycle and tour Scotland and Europe each year, the drone had to fit in my tank bag and the Spark was perfect.

True story, I took it on a trip to the Lake District in September last year with my biking club and put together a video of the tour and some stuff from the drone. Pretty pleased with the video, anyway, I got a new (half knee) in November and when my Physio came to see me she said, "I know you, do you ride a motorbike and did you go to the Lake District run in September?"

I said "Yes, do you ride a motorbike?" she said "No" but her husband did. I asked what sort of bike he had, she said "A blue one". End of conversation.

Then she said "Are you Dronnie Dave?"

I guess I am. Spark was fantastic, Mavic Air is even better.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR QUICK START GUIDE: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air Quick Start Guide v1.0 .pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

My wife insisted on buying me a drone for by birthday last October. I found out what she had done just before it arrived. She had bought a Phantom 4. I said Whooooa, that's too big, so it was sent back.

Plan B was a Spark, I ride a motorcycle and tour Scotland and Europe each year, the drone had to fit in my tank bag and the Spark was perfect.

True story, I took it on a trip to the Lake District in September last year with my biking club and put together a video of the tour and some stuff from the drone. Pretty pleased with the video, anyway, I got a new (half knee) in November and when my Physio came to see me she said, "I know you, do you ride a motorbike and did you go to the Lake District run in September?"

I said "Yes, do you ride a motorbike?" she said "No" but her husband did. I asked what sort of bike he had, she said "A blue one". End of conversation.

Then she said "Are you Dronnie Dave?"

I guess I am. Spark was fantastic, Mavic Air is even better.
Howdy from Wyoming @David2111 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots! I too love the Mavic Air, what a great compact machine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi