DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Beautiful! You really know how to capture a shot.

The music works, but if I may be so bold, it seems a little downbeat and not quite as majestic so as to match the subject.

Beautiful! You really know how to capture a shot.

The music works, but if I may be so bold, it seems a little downbeat and not quite as majestic so as to match the subject.
I always appreciate honest, constructive feedback. Thanks. The music caught my ear because I thought it would be easy to edit to. I may try other versions as well, it would be interesting to try. I really love the editing part. Please let me know if you find some music (that I can get permission to use).

Gorgeous.

Reactions: MikeC
Wao. So far one of the best shots I’ve seen. You must have used several hours editing and clipping this beauty. Well done[emoji106]

Reactions: scgene31
DJI need to use this video as a marketing tool to show just what the Mavic is capable of.

Stunning place you live @MikeC - my Malamute 'Eska' would love it there (I named her after the mountain/creek - not far from you???), she's a long way from home here in the UK!

I think I'd love it there too :D Ever been to the Iditarod museum?

The freezing fog looks simply stunning :)

Awesome! What filters are you using, and what settings If you don't mind? It really looks great.

Fantastic video, I was up there 2 years ago for 2 weeks and did not want to leave.

Wow, that is simply stunning! Excellent photography and editing!

Very beautiful captures

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki