DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Beautiful! You really know how to capture a shot.

The music works, but if I may be so bold, it seems a little downbeat and not quite as majestic so as to match the subject.

Beautiful! You really know how to capture a shot.

The music works, but if I may be so bold, it seems a little downbeat and not quite as majestic so as to match the subject.
I always appreciate honest, constructive feedback. Thanks. The music caught my ear because I thought it would be easy to edit to. I may try other versions as well, it would be interesting to try. I really love the editing part. Please let me know if you find some music (that I can get permission to use).

Gorgeous.

Reactions: MikeC
Wao. So far one of the best shots I’ve seen. You must have used several hours editing and clipping this beauty. Well done[emoji106]

Reactions: scgene31
DJI need to use this video as a marketing tool to show just what the Mavic is capable of.

Stunning place you live @MikeC - my Malamute 'Eska' would love it there (I named her after the mountain/creek - not far from you???), she's a long way from home here in the UK!

I think I'd love it there too :D Ever been to the Iditarod museum?

The freezing fog looks simply stunning :)

Awesome! What filters are you using, and what settings If you don't mind? It really looks great.

Fantastic video, I was up there 2 years ago for 2 weeks and did not want to leave.

Wow, that is simply stunning! Excellent photography and editing!

Very beautiful captures

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom