DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Occusinc question

Welcome to the forum and yes.

Remember, marketing people do their jobs in corner window offices and never actually touch (or fly) the products they market.

;-)

Thank you!
seems like a dumb question, but you see so many things online that appear right, but aren't exactly what you think they are...

Not a dumb question. Always better to check before throwing your money at something. I think everything from the Mavic Air 2 up now has Occusync.

It's actually Occusync 2. The original Mavic has Occusync 1, as does the Phantom 4 if I'm not mistaken.

Prior to Occusync, DJI had Lightbridge.
Is actually Enhanced Occusync 2 that is even better.

If you are curious about what the Occusync and Lightbridge technologies are, this video does a pretty good job of explaining how they work.

Reactions: THE CYBORG

What is the difference between Enhanced Ocusync 2.0 and normal Ocusync 2.0 ?

I thought there was only one version of Ocusync 2.0

all the mavics with the Ocusync WIFI work in the same way ,its just the way the carrier signal has been improved to give a more stable connection and also greater range
it also means that the video signal from the drone to the RC has improved as well,

If you are curious about what the Occusync and Lightbridge technologies are, this video does a pretty good job of explaining how they work.
I just watched this video- amazing how smart this man is! My mind is suitably boggled. Bottom line, Occusynch 2 is great.

What uses "Enhanced Occusync 2"? AFAIK, there is just Occusync 2, which had significant improvements over the original Occusync.

One cool thing that Occusync has over Lightbridge is that Occusync can be upgraded on existing hardware.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52