DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

The protek 4200 and hs 8000 are really close hit limit with both

I have tested a lot of batteries in the last couple of years MP1 and now with the M2, The ProTek and the HobbyStar have performed the best for me.[emoji106]

Reactions: Aumoe
The more weight added, the higher the peak efficiency speed will be. Except when the external batteries create unusually large amounts of drag because of frontal Cd or catching rotor downwash.

Update that list bro @beanbubba so I can get a picture before it is gets beat. Added a video but better one is coming apple is a pain in my ***

Reactions: SkyNinja
I was going to try an get that free battery with the suicide run. But the wind was going wrong direction for the route I have planned

I was going to try an get that free battery with the suicide run. But the wind was going wrong direction for the route I have planned
No problem, drive to the other end of your planned course and reverse flight paths :)

This was hs8000 hit the limit running #1 baby for a day "I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board@beanbubba
missed start the screen recorder didn’t work on
1st try
Drum roll please........... <sound of drum roll rolling>

I am pleased to announce that a new world record has been achieved on this Christmas Day 2018 by Aumoe and the Billy-Bob-Mavic2.

<sounds of cheering and clapping>

And he also achieved a SIP of .022% which is a new world record.

1545795841057.png

You can print this for your friends and family of being the world champ for a day :)

Reactions: Joebie and Aumoe
Drum roll please........... <sound of drum roll rolling>

I am pleased to announce that a new world record has been achieved on this Christmas Day 2018 by Aumoe and the Billy-Bob-Mavic2.

<sounds of cheering and clapping>

And he also achieved a SIP of .022% which is a new world record.

View attachment 56855

You can print this for your friends and family of being the world champ for a day :)
I'd like to thank all the little people that helped me to get here✌ an my wife for understanding or trying too lol

Reactions: Joebie
Thanks bro how did you do
Story of my life here in north Texas. We are at the southern end of the prairie lands of the central US and wind is the most predictable weather at my locale.

I have the right setup with dual TP4400's and made it 46,000 feet today but fought this the whole flight. I can't complain, a bad day of flying is much better than a good day at work :)

I check ventusky.com every day and I am able to once in a while get a calm wind day... fingers crossed daily.

Local joke in this region: "Why is it so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas sucks and Kansas blows." -- check out a US map if this does not make sense to you :)

1545796884726.png

Story of my life here in north Texas. We are at the southern end of the prairie lands of the central US and wind is the most predictable weather at my locale.

I have the right setup with dual TP4400's and made it 46,000 feet today but fought this the whole flight. I can't complain, a bad day of flying is much better than a good day at work :)

I check ventusky.com every day and I am able to once in a while get a calm wind day... fingers crossed daily.

Local joke in this region: "Why is it so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas sucks and Kansas blows." -- check out a US map if this does not make sense to you :)

View attachment 56856
I been lucky got a couple of decent days not freezing

View attachment 56856

There must be some way to harness a cross wind to propel your aircraft forward.

Reactions: mlash and Aumoe
Had a great run going today hit the limit an it didn't return. It did auto land got lucky landed about 2ft from water and trees everywhere. Took me 20 minutes to get there smh I got it back unharmed super lucky

Reactions: SkyNinja

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload