DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

After some debate I'm in and have a Pro on the way.

I'll be fitting mechanical cruise controls to both sticks. Left stick will be to manage auto landing on low battery.

What is the battery voltage limit for stock? On the screen recording I'll pull up the battery window first to view cell voltages.
20180827_132012.jpeg

Reactions: beanbubba and Aumoe
Beanbubba I’m not sure whats going on with the link to my Airdata in worked fine when I copied it in Messenger. I wonder if it something on the the MP page side.IMG_4795.JPG

Beanbubba I’m not sure whats going on with the link to my Airdata in worked fine when I copied it in Messenger. I wonder if it something on the the MP page side.View attachment 44469

The links are working fine, our moderators enabled a preview feature for the airdata site, but you can click in the top-right of the rendered output and it will launch the link.

dronemods-2018-402.png

Your flight path looks an awful lot like where unknown caller flies, any chance its the same location?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! You are the very first member of the Mavic2 range leaderboard!!!

upload_2018-8-28_9-19-53.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
After some debate I'm in and have a Pro on the way.

I'll be fitting mechanical cruise controls to both sticks. Left stick will be to manage auto landing on low battery.

What is the battery voltage limit for stock? On the screen recording I'll pull up the battery window first to view cell voltages.
View attachment 44426
Lolo, would love to see your cruise control setup when complete.

The links are working fine, our moderators enabled a preview feature for the airdata site, but you can click in the top-right of the rendered output and it will launch the link.

View attachment 44477

Your flight path looks an awful lot like where unknown caller flies, any chance its the same location?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! You are the very first member of the Mavic2 range leaderboard!!!

View attachment 44472

Yes, Unknown caller & I fly LR together all the time it got incredible signal there the best that I have ever flown. There are 5 World Long distance Flying records that are currently held from this location.

I'm looking forward to seeing who determines the best cruise speed for max endurance. It may be close to the MP, but with the increased weight it could be different. Can the M2P be programmed to fly at a preset speed to a waypoint or course track?

Regards,

Kevin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998