DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Check mcmaster carr (online) and amazon. I would assume they are metric

Had a good 1 this morning my best so far @beanbubba "I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

Wow, 40 minutes flight time! Wow, no wind out for you this morning! Nice flight. Did that hit the limit, if so what happened?what batteries for that flight?

Reactions: Aumoe
Wow, 40 minutes flight time! Wow, no wind out for you this morning! Nice flight. Did that hit the limit, if so what happened?what batteries for that flight?
I get between 39 to 44minutes with it depending on wind and the speed I go .

Last edited:
It was the HS8000 . I get between 39 to 44minutes with it depending on wind and the speed I go .

You just turned around on your own before the limit, or is that the limit for the M2. This was an amazing flight you deserve to tell the juicy details[emoji41]

Had a good 1 this morning my best so far @beanbubba "I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

Great flight man[emoji106]

Can’t wait for spring to get here so I can give you a little competition[emoji41]

And stop telling people about the HobbyStars[emoji23]

Reactions: Joebie and Aumoe
the video my recent flight. no audio, and just a video feed. has the go4 data along with it.

edit- was uploaded in HD. seems to be taking youtube a while to get the quality up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyNinja and Aumoe
I have put some miles on this bird since mid November and no flights under 40 degrees that I can remember . This winter has been mild but they are calling for snow in the morning :)
Screenshot_20190128-172041.jpg

Reactions: Joebie and dirtybum

the video my recent flight. no audio, and just a continuous video feed, so not very captivating, sorry. has the go4 data along with it.

edit- was uploaded in HD. seems to be taking youtube a while to get the quality up.
Hey Simon, in the future set a 5 min time lapse for the entire video and that keeps the file size small yet still has the data we need here.

EDIT: and we much prefer a video taken as a screen capture on Android or iOS so we can see the Go4 telemetry. There are many free versions of these apps.

Reactions: simonr23
My pc is making a 4(ish) minute time-lapse version of the above video. I’ll edit the post, once it’s done and uploaded on YouTube.

Do you mean the ‘live action’ screen of go4, while I’m flying, as opposed to the replay I used here?

If yes, then I’ll try to remember to enable screen capture if I do another distance attempt. I guess that’ll cover video at the same time, too.

To my knowledge, all messages/distance/height data from the flight appear in this replay version, too.

I have put some miles on this bird since mid November and no flights under 40 degrees that I can remember . This winter has been mild but they are calling for snow in the morning :)
View attachment 60887
Good to see another high mileage M2. These things are incredibly reliable. This one has only seen stock batteries and I did a 33k ft flight today with a 99 cycle battery.Screenshot_20190129-002821.jpeg

Good to see another high mileage M2. These things are incredibly reliable. This one has only seen stock batteries and I did a 33k ft flight today with a 99 cycle battery.View attachment 60930
Makes you wonder if anyone has "worn out" a mavic before crashing or losing it?? I know for sure I haven't, but I would not be a good sample :)

I'm a little surprised (disappointed) nobody else is getting any good flights in. I can't be the only one getting decent weather. Somebody needs to step up soon would be more fun :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyNinja
@beanbubba, can we please put @Aumoe in time out? He’s picking on us by setting a new world records every other day. lol

Great flight man[emoji106]
Really have been trying to get to 59k keep coming up short . Though I had it on this one . Also everything has worked well when hitting limit returns every time except for that 1 awhile back which was my fault.

Reactions: SkyNinja
Really have been trying to get to 59k keep coming up short . Though I had it on this one . Also everything has worked well when hitting limit returns every time except for that 1 awhile back which was my fault.
Walk out 75 feet at the turn, I bet you will get it. Or step back 75 feet at takeoff :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost