DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

@Long Ranger
I am submitting this STOCK CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board:

This is the same flight posted in the mavic 2 forum.
Autoflew most of the way back because of the
height.

Reactions: dirtybum
@Long Ranger
I am submitting this STOCK CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board:

This is the same flight posted in the mavic 2 forum.
Autoflew most of the way back because of the
height.
1st off nice run bro . But
Where is the video? I will have to see it to believe it was a stock run. Anything is possible but running that speed and climbing that high, while stopping a couple of times on the way out , 21 percent battery left . Wow video please

Reactions: lolo780
This was on the "smart controller". Within seconds of starting screen recording, the screen froze. I had to stop the screen recording, unplug/replug, to get DJI go again. The video from the AC recording is there which I coupled with the CSV files with Dashware and had already posted. Its not entirely though as the gauges on Dashware are Paleolithic.
Here is it again:

Reactions: Aumoe
Sorry, I meant the gauges on Dashware are not entirely accurate, pretty ancient and no updates.

Here are my top M2 flights. 2 way, landing at the home point. I don't think any of my flights could be done in 22.5 minutes, and my best remaining battery on a 20km round trip was 14%.Screenshot_20190610-142351.jpeg

Here are my top M2 flights. 2 way, landing at the home point. I don't think any of my flights could be done in 22.5 minutes, and my best remaining battery on a 20km round trip was 14%.View attachment 75114

Great flights. You have posted some incredible low altitude flights. Aumoe’s and your flights have a lot to take home from in terms of of how you use the battery capacity you have and altering the assistant settings. This flight I was very lucky as I had a very slight head wind but which gained as I steadily climbed over the mountains. On my turn back, the tail wind was quite substantive at that altitude and I cruised along most of the way.
I haven’t attempted a record limit run yet as I’m not sure with mountains will end up being quite close.

Ok, after evaluating your Airdata entry @amstar along with the later video you provided, you will be placed 2nd in the Stock Class.
Welcome to the Leaderboard! Amazing efficiency with your flight. You could have gone a little further!
Leaderboard will be updated shortly! ;)

I got out a little further today . The wind was 16 to 20mph the whole way , cross wind was not expecting that much. Got back with 3% battery hs8000 & clip @Drone Master
Another amazing flight @Aumoe ! The 8000 seems to be the max based on last your post! Anymore in the tank? The MA batteries can run at 0% for 30 seconds. Interesting Algorithm, tested!
Any chances of getting that perfect flight range record from your M2? You know how these lipos work better than most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent