DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Do you always have to charge the mavic battery to full before you attach the your other bigger mAH one? I have a difficult time getting the Go4 app to work if the mavic battery is even slightly below 4v. Keeps saying low voltage and does not fly. Is this everyone’s experience?

@Long Ranger
I am submitting this STOCK CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

I didn't do any videos or screen recordings. So if that's an issue I understand. Wasn't my intention of going out far. But the battery was all good and the signal was pretty good. I'm in a CE area

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtybum and Aumoe
I am submitting this STOCK CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

I didn't do any videos or screen recordings. So if that's an issue I understand. Wasn't my intention of going out far. But the battery was all good and the signal was pretty good. I'm in a CE area
Nice flight bro, but I'm pretty sure you have to make out to 25k for the stock list . You should go for it next time. I suggest slowing down I little. Around 30 to 35 mph gets best mileage in my experience. Good luck
Screenshot_20190523-180104_Chrome.jpg

It goes by how far out you make it , max distance from home point on flight . And you must make it back of course. That run is 16,533 ft, nice flight but have to push it to make the list :)

I see that and not sure. Really no reason not to list it until it gets knocked out of top 20 or so. I was just reading the rules an that's what they say bro . Also have to tag @Drone Master to get it post or not he is the one that runs it

I see that and not sure. Really no reason not to list it until it gets knocked out of top 20 or so. I was just reading the rules an that's what they say bro . Also have to tag @Drone Master to get it post or not he is the one that runs it
I'll see that he says. I've tagged him in the post

Reactions: Aumoe
I'll see that he says. I've tagged him in the post
Hello Nick,
I will be out of the office for most of the day and will fully evaluate your entry this evening. I know that your on my MA leaderboard as well.
Once I get the numbers crunched, I will determine whether your entry is valid.
Thanks.

Ok just there is a user on the leader board with less than 25k feet?
Ok, Nick, Found where the issue happened with the entry Post for StevietheWorm. Please see the first Airdata entry that he made on that post, #486.
This board update was a accidental oversight on Steve (beanbubba).He accidently used the second airdata by mistake for the boards stock leaderboard update.
I was not the owner of the thread at that time. I don't know how I missed that after following and reviewing the board several times.
The leaderboard for the Stock class has been corrected and as @Aumoe mentioned you are about 8,467 feet short of officially making it on the board based on the 25,000 Ft rule.
A very good flight though! Keep going for it! you'll get there! ;)
I may consider taking a vote from board members to lower the Stock Range requirement to 22,000 Ft. It could help those that want to be Long Rangers and bring competition! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aumoe
Ok Leaderboard members, you know who you are!
I am asking for a vote on whether we should recalculate the 25,000 ft rule in the Stock Class to 22,000 feet!
Please vote yes or no! Thanks

Yes. I also think as long as the stock board isn't excessively long that extra entries are a good thing.

Reactions: dirtybum
Yes, like you quoted “it could help those that want to be long rangers and bring competition” more guys that want to compete the better [emoji1360]

Reactions: dirtybum
Ok, It’s official. The maximum distance requirement rule for stock class has been lowered to 22,000 feet. This rule change does not include past entries.
As of this post date,
All new entries for Stock Class must meet or exceed 22,000 feet in order to be up for consideration.
Thanks guys!:cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo