DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, if you are submitting a new entry, please give me a notification. @Long Ranger
I usually get them when someone post to the thread, but not always.
If you add the notification, I should receive it.
Thanx, DM..
I believe there is 2 flights that has not been added yet post 1037 and 1044. Thanks bro

Reactions: Former Member
I believe there is 2 flights that has not been added yet post 1037 and 1044. Thanks bro
Thank you @Aumoe , I have updated the board with your entry. Steve's last update to the board was post 1037 for @Suren in the stock class 6th position.:)

I just wanted to tell you all how sorry I was to hear about Bean Bubba.

Admittedly I didn't know him as well as I should have , but he seemed like a really good dude as well as a great LR pilot.

I hope M.P. allows you to continue his leaderboard. He did a darn fine job on it.

Last edited:
I just wanted to tell you all how sorry I was to hear about Bean Bubba.

Admittedly I didn't know him as well as I should have , but he seemed like a really good dude as well as a great LR pilot.

I hope M.P. allows you to continue his leaderboard. He did a darn fine job on it.
Drone Master has taken over the board duties.

Long Ranger I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader

I do have a video that i will add when i get back home, any advice on what to change to avoid the dreaded low battery warning sound, and critical battery autoland? Thanks guys [emoji1598]

Reactions: Aumoe
I do have a video that i will add when i get back home, any advice on what to change to avoid the dreaded low battery warning sound, and critical battery autoland? Thanks guys [emoji1598]
Very nice run @Dicky4480 Thanks for the entry!? As for your question about sound alert from the controller, It can be muted by tapping the power button on the controller once while in flight.
Not sure if this is overwritten with newer firmware.
You are now in 5th position on the Modifieds! Nice work!?
Board Updated!

Reactions: Dicky4480
Very nice run @Dicky4480 Thanks for the entry![emoji106] As for your question about sound alert from the controller, It can be muted by tapping the power button on the controller once while in flight.
Not sure if this is overwritten with newer firmware.
You are now in 5th position on the Modifieds! Nice work![emoji6]
Board Updated!

Thanks! I never new about the button press to shut that racket up [emoji38], I probably could have pushed to maybe 14-15000m but don’t fancy fighting the autoland, been watching nld like a hawk, hopefully that’ll come soon! Thanks again [emoji41]

Change battery_type to 2 (non DJI) or 3 (anything goes)

You can lower the battery warning from 15, which is the lowest the app allows, down to 10 with Assistant but you'll still get the critical beeping with autoland disabled.

You can lower the battery warning from 15, which is the lowest the app allows, down to 10 with Assistant but you'll still get the critical beeping with autoland disabled.

Appreciate it lolo, I got given some advice on a Facebook page last changing batt capacity percentage to 0 but it wouldn’t stick, I will try your advice later and go from there! Thanks man!

Current battery % param is on 52, set it to 15 press enter it goes to 52, try setting it to 10 and still goes back to 52, can’t seem to work out why ??‍♂️ not sure if I need a older version of go 4 (running iOS) and currently on version 4.3.12

Last edited:
I've notified the FAA of this thread, I hope their response will do something to prevent one of you irresponsible ( Mod Removed )hurting someone or worse

Last edited by a moderator:
I've notified the FAA of this thread, I hope their response will do something to prevent one of you irresponsible ( Mod Removed ) hurting someone or worse

You know what they say "see something, say something ", however most people on this thread are not breaking any real laws or rules. But you on the other hand are breaking the rules/guidelines of this forum by namecalling and threatening with the intent of drawing an emotional response from members here. Read the guidelines. Post again here when you have a nice 20,000 ft flight

Last edited by a moderator:
I've notified the FAA of this thread, I hope their response will do something to prevent one of you irresponsible ( Mod Removed ) hurting someone or worse
OK I have removed your name calling and let you know about it . You need to read all our guidelines before you start posting .
This is one
  • 15. The Forum Owners strongly encourage users to obey all federal and local laws and regulations when flying. It is a helpful service to the community when members guide others in understanding and following the regulations. Meanwhile, fully understanding all international rules and regulations is complex and it is not the responsibility of the forum owners, moderators or community members to police and enforce these rules and regulations. Any violation of another community rule, even if in the context of attempting to help enforce flying laws and regulations, is prohibited.
Guys Please do not quote any one's post as you have here just report it and ignore it .
You are just adding fuel for them to come back at you not to
mention taking my time to edit where you did quote them.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots