DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Had a nice run today figured I would share

Dang, hit the limit w/ 16% left! What bats you using. I'm serious, you guys need to revert back to the phantoms, there is a lot of potential competition with this groups knowledge

Reactions: Aumoe
What bats where you using? You fly w/ wind at yer back on the way out? Gps mode both ways etc.?
It was the same battery as before. I did get a new P4A 2 days ago open box but gps signal was weak and gimbal was not stable so I sent it back. Going to try again in the next couple of days

Dang, hit the limit w/ 16% left! What bats you using. I'm serious, you guys need to revert back to the phantoms, there is a lot of potential competition with this groups knowledge

It was the same battery as before. I did get a new P4A 2 days ago open box but gps signal was weak and gimbal was not stable so I sent it back. Going to try again in the next couple of days

It doesn't matter since the old boards are not maintained but it sucks because I know some of you can be boasting of 60-70k flights if it wasn't for this lock limit[emoji41]

Now that the modded app can display RPMs, I might dust off the Sparks and P4s. Last time I flew the P4A upwind the **** battery welded instelf into the connector. Was a nightmare to break it out and I've shelved it since then.
iXdId7L.jpg

Now that the modded app can display RPMs, I might dust off the Sparks and P4s. Last time I flew the P4A upwind the **** battery welded instelf into the connector. Was a nightmare to break it out and I've shelved it since then.
iXdId7L.jpg

You had a battery clip on p4? The clip sometimes welded to the p4 frame and/or shorted out the a/c.

It doesn't matter since the old boards are not maintained but it sucks because I know some of you can be boasting of 60-70k flights if it wasn't for this lock limit[emoji41]
Yeah I'll probably post it there anyways bring it a little life back for a minute or start my own thread. I like to see how far I can get so with no limits it should be fun either way. I have been considering getting the autel evo instead

Last edited:

Thunderdrones has a couple used, maybe see if he'll hook you up cheap

Yeah I'll probably post it there anyways bring it a little life back for a minute or start my own thread. I like to see how far I can get so with no limits it should be fun either way. I have been considering getting the autel evo instead
I had the Evo before I got the Mavic 2 and I was pure sick after that purchase. I didn't like nothing about that Drone. The main problem I saw was that it acted like it was underpowered compared to the DJI's. I sent it back and got the Mavic 2 Zoom and I never looked back.

I had the Evo before I got the Mavic 2 and I was pure sick after that purchase. I didn't like nothing about that Drone. The main problem I saw was that it acted like it was underpowered compared to the DJI's. I sent it back and got the Mavic 2 Zoom and I never looked back.
Did you ever test the range on the Evo?

I ordered a P4A and received a P4P instead new open box . Pretty good deal
Screenshot_20190305-184335_eBay.jpg20190305_184406.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lolo780
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus