DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

FYI, Will Chandler creator of Horizon antennas, of which unknowncaller, myself and a few other flyers or on the test pilot program for, did a test once and started the motors on a P4 at I believe 9 or 11 miles away. So it very well may be possible to park yourself 5 miles away, have somebody start the motors fly towards you and then pass you.I don't remember if anybody's done it here with the mav2

Yeah it would be nice if you could find time to update the leaderboards :)

Just want to say thank you and point out again what a great job the OP has done keeping this board together. The other board's which were moderated by Maxx UAV. Have long been abandoned by the OP/maxx UAV, for what I would assume is not only the fact that those Aircrafts are being flown as much,(which seems like that would make them easier to update) but also apparently he's not selling as much stuff to distance flyers these days, therefore has no interest in keeping it together. So unfortunately while I suggest using a P3/4 to thrill yourself past 59,000 feet, there really isn't even a place to put you on a board. But I would still be interested in the story

Reactions: beanbubba and Aumoe
Anyone talked to Jake at MaxxUav lately? I can't get any response to emails anymore. Ordered an antenna last Wednesday and have yet to hear a single word about my order despite sending numerous emails.

Anyone talked to Jake at MaxxUav lately? I can't get any response to emails anymore. Ordered an antenna last Wednesday and have yet to hear a single word about my order despite sending numerous emails.

Its not a good sign that the last response that I know of on these pilots forums, the ones that made him known, was 5 months ago [emoji1304]. Hopefully it works out for you but there have been other vendors on here that dissapeared when business got low and left some hi n dry.

Sorry for the off-topic question, I couldn't find it in the search, and didn't wanna start a whole new thread/topic about it. Do you guys know how to remove the yellow airport indications? I had to update my iPad to fly this mav2, now where I used to have beautiful maps all I can see is yellow, i've hit ignore on everything I could in the app IMG_2734.JPG

Yes it is! The older version of the app only had a ring, didn't show the bright colors the blacked out all the imagery of the landscape, roads, fields etc.

Hey guys I'm selling a mavic pro drone only no battery or RC if any of long rangers are interested let me know great condition

@beanbubba I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leaderboard

My first proper night flight, not a huge fan of night flights, still had juice in the tank I know, next flight I’ll push on
On the way out you can line up your flight using the landing lights.

Take the front light covers off and you'll be able to see the LEDs a mile out on the way back.20190210_194741.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000