DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

But if I had to take a guess based on some of his last thread interactions, he's a distance run hating troll. I could be mistaken. If I am my apologies.

Reactions: Dicky4480
But if I had to take a guess based on some of his last thread interactions, he's a distance run hating troll. I could be mistaken. If I am my apologies.

Oh a clever ****...nice

Taken from the first post

"SUICIDE CLASS (over 55,000 feet)
**Suicide class does not require a return flight back to the take off home point. This class has the same rules as unlimited. This class is for a one-way trip and no return home is required. Fly as far away from your take off home point until the batteries die and you land or crash".

what sort of idiot openly promotes this ****?, I say again FFS

Oh a clever ****...nice

So did you enjoy the sexy pics of the drone on the bed @Kokopelli633 is that what you was asking for or are going to break the suspense and tell us what "FFS" means.
BTW,I apologized if I was wrong, do you want to clear it up while you're here, are you a distance flying hater?

Reactions: Dicky4480 and Aumoe
Oh a clever ****...nice

**Suicide class does not require a return flight back to the take off home point. This class has the same rules as unlimited. This class is for a one-way trip and no return home is required. Fly as far away from your take off home point until the batteries die and you land or crash".

Go away.

Easy guys this is not a private thread.
You are entitled to your opinion but we do not call others names here.
If you want to start a thread of your opinion's do but don't disrupt
exiting ones .

Is that a 4s battery?

Yea dude 4s 10c version multistar, I’ve 2 types of 10c battery’s one short and stubby and the other longer but slimmer. Shame they’ve stopped making them! Like gold dust here in the uk!

Yea dude 4s 10c version multistar, I’ve 2 types of 10c battery’s one short and stubby and the other longer but slimmer. Shame they’ve stopped making them! Like gold dust here in the uk!
Ok thanks man. Yeah,that is a shame they stopped making them for sure. I didn't know that they had stopped but darn those are some good batteries too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dicky4480
Ok thanks man. Yeah,that is a shame they stopped making them for sure. I didn't know that they had stopped but darn those are some good batteries too.

No worry’s dude. I normally do this range stuff with a spark also, but with a 3s 1850mah maxamps instead, then got a Mavic but kind of at the wrong time, sourcing these 10c multistar battery’s was a right pain! I believe they do 12c instead but they weigh slightly more [emoji19]

"Sit back youngsters let this old-timer tell you a story from the old days (2015). It was the end of the P2 and the beginning of the P3, all runs up till that point was using smaller batteries one on each side, then in the dark alleys of the private pages a few of us started discussing rumors of this revolutionary battery that would change our flights dramatically. Then the rumors became a reality and we started actually having in hand the magical battery that would change the distance threads forever! The multi star LIHV 5.2 single block battery. Still being shared privately for many days we started instantly going from a struggling 6 miles to an easy carefree 8 miles and back. Smiling ear to ear the battery was released to the forum! The distance threads were changed from that day forward and 10 miles would very soon be a reality".

I'm just jiving with you guys but that is a true story[emoji41]

"Sit back youngsters let this old-timer tell you a story from the old days (2015). It was the end of the P2 and the beginning of the P3, all runs up till that point was using smaller batteries one on each side, then in the dark alleys of the private pages a few of us started discussing rumors of this revolutionary battery that would change our flights dramatically. Then the rumors became a reality and we started actually having in hand the magical battery that would change the distance threads forever! The multi star LIHV 5.2 single block battery. Still being shared privately for many days we started instantly going from a struggling 6 miles to an easy carefree 8 miles and back. Smiling ear to ear the battery was released to the forum! The distance threads were changed from that day forward and 10 miles would very soon be a reality".

I'm just jiving with you guys but that is a true story[emoji41]

That’s a great story [emoji16]

dirtybum, Could you educate me it seems as if these flights are mostly in the US and break the law regarding staying within visual line of sight
Is this incorrect then?

You’re the guy I can’t stand driving behind. Bet you drive 3-5 under just Incase. [emoji2361]

Reactions: maven4336
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000