DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Okay, now that the Mini 3 Pro has officially been released. Will you buy it?

I'm curious how many of you are interested in this drone.

Specs list:

Intro Video:
I fell in love with the DJI Mini 3 after watching the intro video (which was beautifully made I might add). The price is right, but I'm still attempting to learn all the tricks of the Mini 2, and now I'm down with some sort of nerve thing. I will definitely keep an eye on the Mini 3 for the future.

I just bought my third mini 3 pro, this time with a pricing error (payed the price for the one without the screen remote, but the article is the one with the screen remote)!
I’ll cancel the others once the first gets here. Hoping it’s the cheaper one lol

I would have been getting it because of all the upgrades but a $300( roughly 66%) price increase compared to the Mini 2? Not for me. Dont get me wrong, there are some big feature enhancements, but the price bump is out of line in my opinion. Now if they offer the Fly More Combo at a reasonable price increase that might be a different story.

I'm curious how many of you are interested in this drone.

Specs list:

Intro Video:
I took one look at the Mini 3 Pro bottom view (underside pic from DJI site). The camera juts out past the frame, and there is absolutely NO protection for the camera in the event of a frontal crash (except for whatever impact the arms will absorb before they shear or break). I'm afraid to even THINK how much a replacement cam would cost.
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone posts an ad on Amazon for an attachable gizmo to help protect the camera. Any-hoo...count me out on this one.

Yes, I ordered it with the RC controller.
Received it yesterday.
I can't use it though as it can't be activated yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will not buy a DJI drone until they clean up their act. Drones that don’t work. Not putting in waypoints that were on drones five years ago. Pricing drones way above what they are worth. have to fix the Mavic three problems and give What was promised. I work hard for my money and am tired of not getting what was promised. The M3 was my last straw.

Not until its confirmed it will work with my Samsung A52 phone...I had no end of problems trying to find a cheaper Android phone that would work with my Mini 2...

If it were not for the fact that I just bought a DJI Mini 2 less than two months ago (my first drone at age 73), I would buy the DJI Mini 3 Pro. I'm an easy touch, and just watching a couple videos on the images, and the features, sold me. First I have to wear out the Mini 2, and still find a place to fly it besides my backyard.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I did a preorder on the rc w/screen and large battery combo. I will likely keep the order in place since it's a Happy Birthday to me present. I don't know yet.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Not until its confirmed it will work with my Samsung A52 phone...I had no end of problems trying to find a cheaper Android phone that would work with my Mini 2...
Why wouldn't it? It's using the same version of the Fly app.

Strongly tempted here.
Its a significant camera downgrade to my current M2P but would allow me to fly it in areas and situations where my current M2P (under A2) is illegal.

So a lower quality backup drone which enables me to get material in places where i couldn't before.

@Cymru
Considering the sensor size, the M2P is still superior but with the progress in technology, I doubt you really see any difference to the worse to be honest.

Furthermore, f1.7 and true vertical shooting is something worth mentioning too. As much as I love my M2P with the SC, as you said, A2 and soon A3 are j ust a turn-off for the hobby big time. Can have the best camera in the sky, if I might encounter problems legally, I am really not that ease to fly happily.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead