DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old fart's flying chair with porta shade!

That's cool, if you change you brolly for a Photographic Chrome Umbrella you will double your signal... :)
Woah! Now that's an idea!!! I knew I should have snagged that dish antenna last year when my neighbor threw it away.

• Haha
Reactions: Badgersurfer
Yes Barbara, I fabricated this to allow me to fly in comfort - It works. Can't fly without it now!
Very nicely done. Somewhat similar in concept (minus the monitor) to some rigs I've seen RC modelers use. How easy is it to use the App's controls on the monitor?

I went a different route, mounting all onto a tripod. All I need to do now is add a parasol!

Very nicely done. Somewhat similar in concept (minus the monitor) to some rigs I've seen RC modelers use. How easy is it to use the App's controls on the monitor?

I went a different route, mounting all onto a tripod. All I need to do now is add a parasol!
Hi Barbara, could you please post a picture of your setup, thanx...fly smart fly safe

Hi Barbara, could you please post a picture of your setup, thanx...fly smart fly safe
This rig was built for the Spark and the CrystalSky monitor, but I could use it on the M2Z. The mount in the photo (the red piece) blocks the USB-C port on the CrystalSky, which is my preferred connection for the M2Z. The aluminum coloured piece is the adapter I fabricated and mounts directly to the quick release plate of the tripod.
IMG_1236.JPG

This rig was built for the Spark and the CrystalSky monitor, but I could use it on the M2Z. The mount in the photo (the red piece) blocks the USB-C port on the CrystalSky, which is my preferred connection for the M2Z. The aluminum coloured piece is the adapter I fabricated and mounts directly to the quick release plate of the tripod.
View attachment 114952
That's totally awsome...the red colored parts were bought? ...and then you fabricated the silver part so it could be mounted to the tri-pod, is that correct

That's totally awsome...the red colored parts were bought? ...and then you fabricated the silver part so it could be mounted to the tri-pod, is that correct
Correct. Flip the quick release on the tripod and I can carry the rig or use the lanyard.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d