DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old fart's flying chair with porta shade!

I need one of those!

Reactions: MA2 317 and chuckm
i dont know about just a" porta shade ",i could do with a"porta loo" as well, with the tablets i have to take every day

Its not often i burst out with laughter buy my coffee just went everywhere as you caught me completely off guard. :oops:
glad to be of service ,you should be used to my sense of humour by now ,just cant help myself

hope the coffee was not too hot;););)

i dont know about just a" porta shade ",i could do with a"porta loo" as well, with the tablets i have to take every day
Hilarious! Me too from time to time. But I didn't type this.

glad to be of service ,you should be used to my sense of humour by now ,just cant help myself

hope the coffee was not too hot;););)

An electronics forum I frequent used to put "COFFEE DOWN!" at the top of such postings.

• Haha
Reactions: SmilingOgre
Is that a camera flash reflector ?

Reactions: fguthrie
Is that a camera flash reflector ?
It's actually a portable "clamp on" umbrella. I found it on, of course, Amazon. Folds down about like a photo reflector/diffuser. But I did think about using one of my photography umbrellas with a stand.

Whatever works baby!

That's what it was made for, beach use but it it's a great sunshade for the controller.

Nice setup, only thing missing is a place to put the "cold one"/coffee/tea/soft drink or whatever......remember non alcoholic beverages when operating a drone......

No doubt! I have one of those white folding tables but at some point it would get more like setting up camp than going for a fly. Then I would have to get a trailer and a four wheeler and, and, and.......

I'm already looking at external hard drives with sd readers and car batteries for field file transfers and charging. This has got to stop somewhere.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242