DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Showing Your Age

Screenshot_20240617-085537.png

Reactions: marnat3 and Rchawks
When I was 20 years old and living in Tx my car broke down and I headed to the hoc shop to sell my rifle the only thing is I took the city bus to get there. When I got off the bus a cop just happened to be driving by and stopped to see what I was doing with a rifle on a bus. He had no problem with me walking the half block to go into the pawn shop, got the money I needed to fix my car.

Reactions: Limewood
When I was 20 years old and living in Tx my car broke down and I headed to the hoc shop to sell my rifle the only thing is I took the city bus to get there. When I got off the bus a cop just happened to be driving by and stopped to see what I was doing with a rifle on a bus. He had no problem with me walking the half block to go into the pawn shop, got the money I needed to fix my car.
It was a different society back then. People were mostly decent folks. If you had a problem with someone you punched it out until you were ready to shake hands, not commit murder.

You're right there, me Father taught me to fight back saying punch 'em square on the nose then as they inevitably bend over kick em in the groin from behind, worked well but I only did it the once, It worked on a bully and he never bothered me again :)

Talking of school, Parents Evening, where Mam & Dad actually got the chance to talk to your teacher and you got a yearly report to take home to your parents and school milk in tiny glass bottles
Luckily my teacher never told them what a little S**T I was 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MAVE (Little bird)
Playing Stickball in the streets of New York City and later opening the fire hydrants to cool down.

Reactions: Limewood
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLEGEF