DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old Newbie Drone Enthusiast

David Berger

Reactions
Just getting into the hobby during my retirement. Stopped flying planes as it was starting to get harder to pass my flight medical exam. Looking at purchasing a Pro or Platinum. Will be looking for all the advice I can get. Located in Milford, MA. Just returned from Florida so I am going thru my 2 week quarantine.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just returned from Florida so I am going thru my 2 week quarantine.
Only 2 weeks. Lucky! We've been quarantining here in PA for nearly 2 months now. There seems to be no end in sight either.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Just getting into the hobby during my retirement. Stopped flying planes as it was starting to get harder to pass my flight medical exam. Looking at purchasing a Pro or Platinum. Will be looking for all the advice I can get. Located in Milford, MA. Just returned from Florida so I am going thru my 2 week quarantine.
Hi, just got into drones , turned 73. Got a mavic air and it is perfect.

Reactions: Xanadu and Thomas B
Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Drones are a great hobby to get into, and there are a lot of options to start with. A Pro or a Platinum would both be great choices, just depends on what you hope to accomplish and what features are most important to you. And as mentioned above, the new Mavic Air 2 has some impressive specs for the price and might be a good option as well. If you would like, send us a message and we'd be glad to help you out in making the right decision that best fits your needs!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Reactions: Xanadu
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead