DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Once again DJI proves incompetent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly were the “needless repairs”?

Since they are a factory repair service they have to warranty everything they do and likely felt these other repairs were necessary in your case.

The gimbal was the only problem.
The bird flies great yet they quoted me as needing new rear motor arms, top cover, and something else before they even mentioned a gimbal mount which is all it really needed!
I sent it in with working video and they returned it at my request with no working video!

I sent it back, they quoted the same nonsense and said nothing about why I had working video before I sent it first time and now they killed that!
They owe me a new bird as far as I’m concerned

I love DJI and no negative whining will change my mind and your post probably won't change the minds of 99.97% of people that read your rant.
I believe the OP is just trying to get DJI to recognize and satisfy a complaint from a a very active consumer of their drones (aka a good customer).

Last edited:
I believe the OP is just trying to get DJI to recognize and satisfy a complaint from a a very active consumer of their drones (or a good customer).

I should say.
I’ve bought 4 Mavic pros, 2 phantom 3 and a phantom 4.
Wow I would give a freebie to a customer like that instead of harassing me

No sir, it is within warranty
Another reason I’m livid

Have you actually spoken to DJI support? If your description of the state of your Mavic is accurate then their report that it needed major repairs sounds like they got two cases mixed up. But the one that was returned to you was yours? If yes, then this is more likely to be a clerical error than DJI trying to defraud you. A request for help from DJI, rather than a threat to sue, on the DJI forum may also get a constructive response.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
No sir, it is within warranty
Another reason I’m livid
Right, well I would be too! I probably would've gone via the retailer TBH and let them deal with the issue but since you haven't gone down that route, I'd guess you have little choice but to go down the road you've taken. However, I think it's not too late to get the delete to intervene - they have a lot of clout with DJI. In any event, I wish you the very best of luck; I'll be watching this thread with interest. Fingers crossed I don't get an issue with my M2P when I purchase it next month - my P3A and it's five batteries have been faultless.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Have you actually spoken to DJI support? If your description of the state of your Mavic is accurate then their report that it needed major repairs sounds like they got two cases mixed up. But the one that was returned to you was yours? If yes, then this is more likely to be a clerical error than DJI trying to defraud you. A request for help from DJI, rather than a threat to sue, on the DJI forum may also get a constructive response.

I have spoken to them and maybe your right.
They do seem very confused.
Thanks for your advice sar104

Reactions: sar104
Right, well I would be too! I probably would've gone via the retailer TBH and let them deal with the issue but since you haven't gone down that route, I'd guess you have little choice but to go down the road you've taken. However, I think it's not too late to get the delete to intervene - they have a lot of clout with DJI. In any event, I wish you the very best of luck; I'll be watching this thread with interest. Fingers crossed I don't get an issue with my M2P when I purchase it next month - my P3A and it's five batteries have been faultless.

Thank u

Have you actually spoken to DJI support? If your description of the state of your Mavic is accurate then their report that it needed major repairs sounds like they got two cases mixed up.

I don’t think his description is very accurate. He shows in this thread
Gimbal motor saying obstructed but isnt
that there is clear water damage inside the drone. He thought it was battery acid leaking but it sally looks like water damage to me. He has also said that it was lost for a month on some dudes roof and spent 8 of those days in heavy rain. This may be the cause of any other damage DJI has found inside when they opened it up.

I don’t think his description is very accurate. He shows in this thread
Gimbal motor saying obstructed but isnt
that there is clear water damage inside the drone. He thought it was battery acid leaking but it sally looks like water damage to me. He has also said that it was lost for a month on some dudes roof and spent 8 of those days in heavy rain. This may be the cause of any other damage DJI has found inside when they opened it up.

Right - this and the other thread that @dirkclod is cleaning up made it pretty clear that the OP wasn't being honest at all. It is quite remarkable what some people will do, and then vigorously defend as if they held the moral high ground. Clueless.

Appologies from me for baiting this guy, but people like him really grind my gears. I’ll leave him alone now. He has done the damage to himself that I wanted others to see.

Right - this and the other thread that @dirkclod is cleaning up made it pretty clear that the OP wasn't being honest at all. It is quite remarkable what some people will do, and then vigorously defend as if they held the moral high ground. Clueless.
Thanks sar as I had not seen this or his other thread or over looked them and really see no need in this one to continue ether so it is closed also . I will clean the other up as soon as I can but it will not reopen .
Annnnnd POOF he is goneeeeee!

IMG_7303.gif
Unknown-1.png

Reactions: Flycaster
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads