DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Online buying SUCKS

Irish-apple

Reactions
Hi there

im from Ireland you all know where it is it actually exists its not a mythical place..
there have been sightings through the years of leprechauns etc and other strange sh@t.

WHY THE HELL CANT AMAZON ONE OF THE BIGGEST SELLIG SITES IN THE WORLKD POST HERE
>IM LOOKING TO SPEND ABOUT €2000 ON STUFF AND ALL IM GETTING IS

SORRY WE DONT SHIP TO IRELAND YOU CAN TRY THIS PERSON WHO THEN CHARGES ABOUT €50 FOR SOMETHING THAT FITS IN AN ENVELOPE

ANY WAY AROUND THIS {{ ANY TRUSTED PEOPLE ON HERE LIKE TO HELP OUT GET STUFF SHIPPED AND YOU GET A FEW $$$ IN RETURN }}

CRACKING HERE I WOULD ACTUALLY SAVE ABOUT €400 BUYING ABROAD..

SOME JOKE

images.jpeg

Well, ever since the EU busted up the Irish Tax Dodge that US companies were running the affected companies have decided that doing business there just wasn't worth it anymore... ;)

I've got family in Thailand so am always posting things over there. It can get kind of pricey for private shipment (like €60 a box) from the US.

Reactions: Irish-apple
If you had a relative or friend you could collect from in Northern Ireland shipping to them might be an option for you?

You're missing the point that amazon is also a platform for small companies to offer and sell their stuff on, not everything you find on amazon is sold by amazon directly.

Many small shops don't want to bother with overseas business.

good one pal thats a thought alright
Northern Ireland is getting better in terms of shipping. It used to be we were like a separate planet and were charged exorbitant rates but now, probably due to competition, it's mostly not too bad. Your problem would be getting them to deliver to a different address from what's on the payment card or registered PayPal address.

Amazon UK delivers to Ireland. So, is this Amazon saying it won’t ship, or is it a third-party seller who won’t ship?

Amazon UK delivers to Ireland. So, is this Amazon saying it won’t ship, or is it a third-party seller who won’t ship?
Amazon as it states when I go sorry we cannot ship this to Ireland

{ But all good as the company I work for sell them now } BIG HAPPY SMILING FACE HERE

so getting the mavic and an iPad 4 mini for €1300. Buy some batteries and props /bag etc later

buzzing

Reactions: The Fat Controller
I have been told that Amazon does ship to Ireland. I have a guy that commutes to London for three days every week and he always gets his Amazon parcels delivered to work as it is much cheaper than his Amazon back in Ireland???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78