DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orange ´flame´ inside my Mavic Pro... Help..

MattiGund

Reactions
Hello..
So recently i started up my drone to update it. i started hearing this clicking noise. i then looked inside the drone and saw a orange light. it almost looks like a wire glowing from heat or something?

i did some research, and i came to the conclusion that the clicking noise is normal, and is something to do with the sensor?

but my problem is that the orange flame/glow is really making me nervous..
do any of you have any clue what this is?
maybe its normal and i only just noticed it?

Really desperate, hope you can help me..
Thanks

i've linked a video of the orange light, and i apologize for the quality.

Dropbox - VID_20180209_212916.mp4
Dropbox - VID_20180209_212927.mp4

Yeah I thought so aswell , but it's a constant light that grows brighter the longer it's on.

Hello..
So recently i started up my drone to update it. i started hearing this clicking noise. i then looked inside the drone and saw a orange light. it almost looks like a wire glowing from heat or something?

i did some research, and i came to the conclusion that the clicking noise is normal, and is something to do with the sensor?

but my problem is that the orange flame/glow is really making me nervous..
do any of you have any clue what this is?
maybe its normal and i only just noticed it?

Really desperate, hope you can help me..
Thanks

i've linked a video of the orange light, and i apologize for the quality.

Dropbox - VID_20180209_212916.mp4
Dropbox - VID_20180209_212927.mp4
Does your fan turn on when you update? It looks like an led, I know there is one on the board in there.

Last edited:
Its probably not a flame or an overheating component. Its an inward reflection of the red/white tail LED. The only other light that could be reflecting is the bind button, but thats an external light. If it were a flame or overheating component, you would know it by now from the scorch marks on your table.

Put your thumb over the rear LED and look inside the rear vents. You will see what I mean.

Its probably not a flame or an overheating component. Its an inward reflection of the red/white tail LED. The only other light that could be reflecting is the bind button, but thats an external light. If it were a flame or overheating component, you would know it by now from the scorch marks on your table.

Put your thumb over the rear LED and look inside the rear vents. You will see what I mean.
Ahh okay. That nice to hear then.
Thank you for the quick response, that's why I like this community so much

Okay I just gotta ask, what’s a “voupec of minutes”?

I know, darn spellcheck but “voupec” didn’t get tagged when I just typed it lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS