DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orange skin

Wow. I was thinking about what colour would be best, not only from a visibility point of view, but also aesthetically pleasing. You’ve nailed it.
I’ve ordered mine.

Last edited:
Just did mine with the wrapgrade stuff. Butterfly copper they call it. Really just a metallic burnt orange. Also took just under 5 hrs.
Again, really digging the color. Looks like a decent wrap.

I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to get one of these for my Mavic. But if I do, it'll be orange for sure.

Looks really good. I'd like it to be a little brighter... more of a safety orange, but that's me. That color you have is really nice too. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Does it really take that long to put these skins on? I know I'm going to get some skins as I want more visibility but wow, 5 hrs?!

Does it really take that long to put these skins on? I know I'm going to get some skins as I want more visibility but wow, 5 hrs?!

Most people only do one. This was my first so I took my time and did it over a couple days.
The wrapgrade instructions also say 5 hrs. I thought the same thing. “5 Hrs.. that’s. Long time for wrapping a drone”.

Looks good. If decent skins weren't so ridiculously expensive I'd probably try one.
And with 4 batteries, choices can be limited unless I want to buy two just to get another battery piece.

Reactions: chux72vette
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121