DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Vs Delivery Date (Drone World)

I just cancelled my order with DW. Placed it on Oct 4. Today claimed I was told I was 200 units out could not deliver by Christmas. Had enough, not that important in the big scheme of things. I'll hold the money in my kick until they are plentiful or 2nd edition comes out. Have enough RC to play with. I'll monitor what goes on here and learn from you guys.

Just wondering how long anyone has waited for the Mavic Pro delivery. I ordered two Mavic Pro kits on October 3rd. When checking on the delivery date, Drone World indicated the estimated shipping date between November 10th - 24th. Looking forward to getting these! Any insight would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I too ordered my mavic on Oct 3rd. I have emailed them and the response back was asking if I wanted a discount on a different drone or a refund. I told them I want my mavic, I stated they have already taken my money from my account. Still nothing.

Anyone else get a message like this from DJI?

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18.

I had to email Drone World after seeing this to see if they are going to be able to beat the manufacturers ETA on shipping and did not get an answer (it's been about 3 days now). Thinking it may be time to cancel and look elsewhere.

I feel so guilty reading these posts. I'm new to drones, purchased p3s for my son in law for Christmas on 12/07/2016. Immediately spent the next three weeks watching every YouTube video I could find and realized this was the coolest thing I'd ever seen and that I should have bought him a p4 and that I NEEDED one for myself!! I returned to Best Buy on 12/23/2016 to return the p3s and get 2 p4's. The girl helping me brought me a mavic saying they just had two show up on a truck an hour ago. I didn't know what a mavic was, wanted the p4 but I let her talk me into it. After all the waiting you guys have done I feel bad someone just handed me one with no waiting and had to kindatwist my arm to take it....

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

After ordering my Mav on 6 Jan, with a stated ship date mid-late March, got an email 3 days later advertising "Order now and get shipping in 7-10 days. " contacted DJI China about this. Mine arrived on 17 Jan!

I ordered on 1/6 and it shipped on 1/18.

That's pretty good, because honestly...as much as I want one I do have a little buyer's remorse and was wondering if I should hit that "cancel order" button on the status page.

Anyway, 12 days isn't bad considering how long folks have been waiting. The ship time, though, not so good. Like many first time buyers, I was surprised that this isn't sitting in a U.S. warehouse and wouldn't arrive 2 days after shipping. Despite the details above, Fedex shows a ship date of 1/19 from China and an a scheduled delivery of 1/23.

... Fedex shows a ship date of 1/19 from China and an a scheduled delivery of 1/23.
Arrived 1/20! Not even sure how that was possible.
Came with "signature required" so I had to drive and get it as we missed the delivery.

Ordered 1/6. Received 1/17. DJi store.

First real flight today (weather issues). WOW! Is this little bird fun or what??? Love it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo