DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Pocket

FASTFJR

Reactions
To compliment my Mavic Pro I ordered a Osmo Pocket a few weeks ago. It's a fantastic little camera. For the last two years I've been using a Removu K1, in fact I was one of the US beta testers of the camera. The osmo pocket is so much better in a dam near every way compared to the K1

I hate this forum, it's starting to cost me a fortune. A week ago I wouldn't even have thought about an Osmo pocket, but reading posts on here led to a bit of research online and now I've splashed out on one. And it's not the first thing I've bought after seeing comments here. I'm going to have to start reading MavicPilots with my eyes closed ?

Reactions: FASTFJR
I hate this forum, it's starting to cost me a fortune. A week ago I wouldn't even have thought about an Osmo pocket, but reading posts on here led to a bit of research online and now I've splashed out on one. And it's not the first thing I've bought after seeing comments here. I'm going to have to start reading MavicPilots with my eyes closed ?

? I know what you mean!

i have one too and i have yet to really use it. bunch of accessories too like a filter and the wheel accessories and the wifi stand. what am i missing? is there a particular yt video that can get me going, most of them seem pretty dry.

i have one too and i have yet to really use it. bunch of accessories too like a filter and the wheel accessories and the wifi stand. what am i missing? is there a particular yt video that can get me going, most of them seem pretty dry.
Most of the youtube videos waffle on about how brilliant the Osmo pocket is for vloggers and instagrammers. For me the Osmo Pocket offers the ability to get smooth video in areas where my Mavic maybe wouldn't be practical. I reckon that between the Mavic, the Osmo Pocket and my Pansonic Lumix LX100 I've pretty much got photos & video from virtually any angle covered. Even better, all three combined don't come close to the size and weight of the DSLR kit I used to carry about everywhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954