DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Pano shot of a local park

maggior

Reactions
The weather finally broke and I got some nice days flying. I discovered another local park with gorgeous sports fields and a nice golf course. I had been concentrating on video but decided to mess with some of the camera options. A great location for trying out a 180 pano shot :)

DJI_0184_small.jpg

The weather finally broke and I got some nice days flying. I discovered another local park with gorgeous sports fields and a nice golf course. I had been concentrating on video but decided to mess with some of the camera options. A great location for trying out a 180 pano shot :)

View attachment 129132
Nice shot. Which drone did you use?

Reactions: maggior

View attachment 129132
That looks like a Post Card...and it demonstrates how good the camera actually is

View attachment 129132
Always love a nice 180.

Fantastic!

Always love a nice 180.
Very nice! I love the pano shots,Also love the 360s too when you first open them in the DJI fly app,it's just a cool circle the comes down and opens the whole 360 pic in a cool way I wish I could send those pics to people just like that but the only way I have found that's close is to upload them to Google maps and send/share them with others from there.

Very nice! I love the pano shots,Also love the 360s too when you first open them in the DJI fly app,it's just a cool circle the comes down and opens the whole 360 pic in a cool way I wish I could send those pics to people just like that but the only way I have found that's close is to upload them to Google maps and send/share them with others from there.

Thanks! Now that I'm comfortable flying the drone I'm checking out the different shooting modes and shot types. So much to explore!

Reactions: Biggie777

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inecho