DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 Test Questions With Answers and Explanations + (Added 13 More see post #16}

It is the same here in France. I took my exam in May. The course covered a lot about aerodynamics in general. Two part exam. 60 questions in the exam room of the airport authority, followed by a competency exam with a S3 scenario. Quite a lot of the questions were on the Regulations as opposed to the mechanics but it was quite daunting. I actually translated the whole Drone Telepilot Manual into English from French. Glad I passed and don’t have to go through that again. Good luck to everyone taking their exam in the future.

I have been using a app called remote pilots. Its totally free, its called prepware,
Remote Pilot. It has 84 questions and answers on Regulations. 91 questions and answers on National Airspace System. 67 questions on Weather. 28 questions on Loading and Performance. 70 questions on Operations. For in stance, loading and performance. Question 1# Maximum endurance is obtained at the point of minimum power to maintain the aircraft.
A: in steady, level flights.
B: in long range decent
C: at its slowest possible indicated air speed. Answer is A, but if you choice B, it will mark incorrect. Very simple to use, I have it on my tablet. Then it also gives you a explanation, and a reference to where you can find the correct answer.
In this case its FAA-H-8083-25. That system is much easier then having a ton of papers to sort out.
It is not free, it costs $4.99

I used FlightReady Remote Pilot test prep app for both my initial 107 two years ago and my recurrent test last month.

f46a3e90228cda0d91d4ed1dcbe06e89.jpg

It is $29.99 and I run it on the iPad/iPhone. Very comprehensive, easy to generate tests, has a flashcard function and a bunch of metrics available.

They also offer ground school courses.

I know there are much cheaper options but this one worked perfectly for me...passed the initial with over 90% and aced the recurrent test.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown