DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phoenix motor speedway

AZrrt

Reactions
With no events going on, can I fly the drone around there and over the track?

I don't know about that track, but I was in Daytona and tried to launch near the Daytona motor speedway and the drone's motors would not even turn on. NFZ was the message. This was on a Tuesday and there were no events scheduled for several weeks.

I don't know about that track, but I was in Daytona and tried to launch near the Daytona motor speedway and the drone's motors would not even turn on. NFZ was the message. This was on a Tuesday and there were no events scheduled for several weeks.

Probably Airport NFZ.

image.png
The Daytona international airport is directly across from the speedway...

There isn’t a major airport near the speedway here and no even will be happening. I May try it

Should be no problem, PIR is so far out that you should not have any problems. You might want to call and let them know you would like to fly. I'm know they are doing some major renovations before the spring race.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe