Pilot app 1.2.0

Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
As of Feb 23, 2019 Pilot app 1.2.0 is available for CrystalSky / Android

1. Supports DJI Matirce 200 series V2 (M200 V2, M210 V2, M210 RTK V2)
2. Supports Phantom 4 RTK
3. Supports Mapping for Flight Mission for area-oriented, automatic flight route planning and timed photos, making flight route creation easier.
4. Supports KML import for creating flight routes for Flight Mission.
5. Optimizes the isotherm, palettes and FPV features for Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual for a better user experience
6. Fixes specific issues and optimizes overall app quality.

Screenshot_2019-02-23-07-55-40.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I see this available for on google play store but is not yet available on the apple istore for IOS. Any idea when this is due to come out? The Mavic dual is a great drone but without flight missions its use is severely limited.

The Mavic dual is a great drone but without flight missions its use is severely limited.
Use GSPro on Ipad instead of Pilot app.

Hi Keule,

Thanks for the lightning quick response.

Ive tried that a few times, I cant get GS pro to connect or even identify the drone. M2E is listed as conpatible, but the M2E DUAL is not. Have you had sucess linking the 2? what device are you using? Im using ipad mini 4, with zero luck. Ill try again

I had serious issues when upgrading to v1.2.0 using Mavic Enterprise and Crystalsky.
Flew fine on v1.1 but didn't get the airspace notification table.
Upgraded to v1.2.0, screen locked up or at best was massively jerky with huge lag and unusable.
Reinstalled v.1.1 and everything fine again.

Is it just me?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks