DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum & DUMLdore

Doesn't FW backup produce the exactly same .bin file that can be downloaded elsewhere?
But is it elsewhere? And is it the true backup? Ummm.
Don’t lose track guys! Know your PC’s and Macs,,
DM..:cool:

Not to mention there may be something hosed in the shiny new update and you want to scamper back so you can actually fly.

Hi, @jezzab
I am sorry to say that on my side DUMLdore v2.0 has great problems with the MPPlat. Tried several, several times...
If FW V01.04.0000 seems to be flashed correctly to both AC & RC (checked with the nolimitdronez) app.
When I turn on AC & RC the only message I get is:
" System warning ", " Check app ". That is all.

Regards.

-= Guy =-

PS: FW used -> Ones backed up with DUMLdore v2.0 from the NEW MPPlat. and those that are on the Github's FW repository.

Last edited:
I get the timeout error on MPP as well, Tested to FTP and it does work, I did set the TCP IP according to earlier post correctly

funny, looks like everybody has different problems :)
I am the fresh owner of MPP
it came with FW 01.04.0000

man oh man, opening the top case was horror (I didn't want to break it completely)
internal SD card installed successfully

I tried to use DUMLdore 3.0 to flash 01.03.0700, I followed instructions from latest digdat0's video, but it didn't work - it was showing, that it was flashing, but in the end FW stayed the same (I repeated maybe 3 times)
so I took DUMLdore 2.12, this time the flashing procedure took much longer and it worked!

I downloaded FW 01.04.0000, I deleted module files 0305, 0306 and 0905 from bin and this time flashing with DUMLdore 3.0 worked
DJI Assistant 2 1.2.0 displays I have 01.04.0000- , parameters' configuring works fine, I'd say all is good - I hope the first flight will be fine too

one more thing, MPP wasn't activated and it was locked at the beginning
unlocking also didn't work with DUMLdore 3.0, luckily it worked just fine with DUMLdore 2.12

Last edited:
Reactions: digdat0
Give the AC a static IP of 192.168.42.2. you should be fine after this..

Dont know if it helps, but DUMLdore 3.03 has now been released

There are various reasons ....... I dont want to go into that in this forum..... sorry ..... Have a look at the WikI and all will be revealed :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki