DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro ND Filters too heavy for gimbal

Hi Stratos,
All of our filters can be installed before gimbal calibration

Thanks,
Jeff

Really? Even the Professional series which I am surprised you are still selling tbh! Or do you literally mean gimbal calibration rather than the power on initialization process?

Really? Even the Professional series which I am surprised you are still selling tbh! Or do you literally mean gimbal calibration rather than the power on initialization process?

Yes, all of our Mavic filters will pass through gimbal initialization, including all inventory at our resellers and Amazon :)
-Jeff

Yes, all of our Mavic filters will pass through gimbal initialization, including all inventory at our resellers and Amazon :)
-Jeff
Great! So the Professional ones have been re-designed even though the video on the product page states that they must be applied after power on?

Great! So the Professional ones have been re-designed even though the video on the product page states that they must be applied after power on?
Yes, all of that will be updated shortly, right now anyone ordering them will be pleasantly surprised :)
-Jeff

Reactions: chippie
Jeff, what is the difference between your professional and cinema series filters for the Mavic?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Jeff, what is the difference between your professional and cinema series filters for the Mavic?
Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The Cinema Series have a higher end glass that is multi-coated to help reduce lens flaring.

The Standard/Professional Series still have great glass, they are just not multi-coated.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff

i just received my order and i test this polar pro (the CPL).. but.. problem with gimbal like all member :/
How i can fixed this ?

PS : i sent an email to [email protected]

Last edited:
I just received these, and I only ordered them because Polar Pro posted that they had redesigned them to be put on before calibration. I can attest that they still DO NOT work. I emailed support and asked for a replacement. Fingers crossed they send the cinema series.

I'm waiting on Amazon to get my Cinema series filters in stock. I think I found them when they may have had the price wrong:

Polar Pro Filters DJI Mavic Filters-Cinema Series 6-Pack
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$79.99
I ordered my new Cinema Series direct from PolarPro last night and they have already shipped. The last set I ordered only took 5 working days to arrive at my door in lower New Zealand which is incredibly fast, and that was just before Christmas.

I just received these, and I only ordered them because Polar Pro posted that they had redesigned them to be put on before calibration. I can attest that they still DO NOT work. I emailed support and asked for a replacement. Fingers crossed they send the cinema series.
All of our Mavic filters have been updated to pass through gimbal calibration. Sounds like you have an email in with support and we look forward to getting you the updated version :)
-Jeff

In fact new are more slim (to pass through gimbal calibration) ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle