DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro ND Filters too heavy for gimbal

Having the same problem. Thanks for advise on adding filter after calibration. I will try next time

Shouldn't be necessary with the current generation of Polar Pro filters and if you've somehow got the first generation I'd be inclined to contact them about it...

Is there any issues with the polar pro uv filter.I was hoping to fit one and leave it on.
There should not be, it should pass through calibration just fine.
If you have any issues we are more than happy to get you one that works.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff from PolarPro

Reactions: philbr118
Just put on my new Polar Pro ND filter and the gimbal came up with error , it appears the gimbal won't function with the extra weight. Anyone else had this problem my friend has the same issue , on his Mavic and the Polar Pro ND.
I have had no problems at all with these filters, gimbal self calibrates with no errors every time.

I have also used PP filters since day one and never had a problem. I’ve always installed with power off since the gimbal is looser. Then power up and it’s always been just fine. Sorry for those having issues. Perhaps you’re installing incorrectly? Weird that some would have trouble with the exact same filter set.

I have also used PP filters since day one and never had a problem. I’ve always installed with power off since the gimbal is looser. Then power up and it’s always been just fine. Sorry for those having issues. Perhaps you’re installing incorrectly? Weird that some would have trouble with the exact same filter set.
Yah, there should be zero issues with our Mavic Filters.
If anyone is having them please let us know and we will get you taken care of.
[email protected]

Thanks!
-Jeff from PolarPro

Yah, there should be zero issues with our Mavic Filters.
If anyone is having them please let us know and we will get you taken care of.
[email protected]

Thanks!
-Jeff from PolarPro

I have used polar pro filters for a while now and also tried several other brands of filters. Every other brand has given me issues for gimbal initialization or visual artifacts/poor optics. Polar pros have been a joy to use!

This thread is over a year old, The title is very misleading because PP redesigned their filters so weight nor size wasn't an issue months ago. It might make sense to lock this thread. No sense to continue posting on this topic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada