DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema Vivid installed photo?

Andrew F

Reactions
Can someone send me a photo of an installed and properly working PolarPro Cinema Series Vivid Collection filter? I'm just about to return my set as I keep getting the "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" error and the gimbal stops in the 7 o'clock facing down position. I just want to verify that when I have mine "fully seated" it's the same as your's fully on. I REALLY want these to work, but reinstalling every battery change just doesn't work for me. If they worked for me as advertised, I'd just leave the 4 on almost all the time. My primary need is the polarization. Thanks!

Can someone send me a photo of an installed and properly working PolarPro Cinema Series Vivid Collection filter? I'm just about to return my set as I keep getting the "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" error and the gimbal stops in the 7 o'clock facing down position. I just want to verify that when I have mine "fully seated" it's the same as your's fully on. I REALLY want these to work, but reinstalling every battery change just doesn't work for me. If they worked for me as advertised, I'd just leave the 4 on almost all the time. My primary need is the polarization. Thanks!
Haha. Just watched official video. Not helpful at all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka