DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema Vivid installed photo?

Andrew F

Reactions
Can someone send me a photo of an installed and properly working PolarPro Cinema Series Vivid Collection filter? I'm just about to return my set as I keep getting the "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" error and the gimbal stops in the 7 o'clock facing down position. I just want to verify that when I have mine "fully seated" it's the same as your's fully on. I REALLY want these to work, but reinstalling every battery change just doesn't work for me. If they worked for me as advertised, I'd just leave the 4 on almost all the time. My primary need is the polarization. Thanks!

Can someone send me a photo of an installed and properly working PolarPro Cinema Series Vivid Collection filter? I'm just about to return my set as I keep getting the "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" error and the gimbal stops in the 7 o'clock facing down position. I just want to verify that when I have mine "fully seated" it's the same as your's fully on. I REALLY want these to work, but reinstalling every battery change just doesn't work for me. If they worked for me as advertised, I'd just leave the 4 on almost all the time. My primary need is the polarization. Thanks!
Haha. Just watched official video. Not helpful at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851